Panadol Joint is a sustained release formulation that can provide long-lasting relief from joint pain such as that associated with Osteoarthritis. Panadol Joint can be a convenient choice, containing a higher dose of paracetamol than regular Panadol tablets. Panadol Joint may provide up to 8 hour relief from pain.
Panadol Joint is a unique bi-layer caplet incorporating an immediate-release and a sustained release dose of paracetamol. Paracetamol is released in 2 stages, with the first stage being released quickly, for rapid onset of action, and the second stage being released slowly over the day or night, to provide prolonged pain relief.
*Only available in Gulf and Near East
What does it relieve?
Use Panadol Osteo for effective relief of persistent pain associated with Osteoarthritis.
What's the format?
Tablets are round and film-coated.
What are its features?
Osteoarthritis pain relief
What are the ingredients?
- 665mg Paracetamol
How To Use
Place tablet(s) in mouth and swallow with water
3 times daily every 6-8 hours, as required (maximum of 6 tablets in 24 hours)
Do not take more frequently than every 6 hours.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. For the relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to paracetamol or any other ingredient in this product
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have any liver or kidney problems, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol.
- If you have glutathione depleted states such as sepsis, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Paracetamol overdose may cause liver failure. Immediate medical management is required in the event of an overdose, even if symptoms of overdose are not present.
- Prolonged daily use of paracetamol with warfarin and other coumarins used to thin the blood may increase the risk of bleeding; consult your doctor before taking these medicines together. Occasional doses of paracetamol have no significant effect.
- For full information about the product,refer to the product insert leaflet.
If you would like any further information regarding Panadol products, please call our INFOLINE (Freecall) +973 16500404 - Gulf & Near East countries