Why Period Cramps Tablets Like Panadol Woman Can Be An Effective Period Pain Treatment
1. Smith RP, Kaunitz AM. Patient education: Painful menstrual periods (dysmenorrhea) (Beyond the Basics). UpToDate.com, reviewed Apr 2019; updated 30 Mar 2018. Accessed online 07 May 2019.
2. De los Santos AR, Smijanovich R, Perez MS, Marti ML, Di Girolamo G. Antispasmodic/analgesic associations in primary dysmenorrhea double-blind crossover placebo-controlled clinical trial. Int J Clin Pharm Res. 2001;XXI(1):21-29.
3. Rathod R, Misra D. SPICE: an Indian experience with Buscopan plus in spasm and pain. IJCP 2008;19(4):21-26.
4. Mueller-Lissner S, et al. Placebo- and paracetamol-controlled study on the efficacy and tolerability of hyoscine butylbromide in the treatment of patients with recurrent crampy abdominal pain. Ailment Pharmacol Ther. 2006;23:1741-1748.
5. Jozwiak-Bebenista M, Nowak JZ. Paracetamol: mechanism of action, applications and safety concern. Acta Pol Pharm 2014;71(1):11-23.
6. Iacovides S, et al. What we know about primary dysmenorrhea today: a critical review. Hum Reprod Update 2015;21(6):762-778.
7. Samuels LA. Pharmacotherapy updates: hyoscine butylbromide in the treatment of abdominal spasms. Clin Med Ther 2009;1:647-655.
8. Tytgat GN. Hyoscine butylbromide: A review of its use in the treatment of abdominal cramping and pain. Drugs. 2007;67(9):1343-57.
9. Prescott LF. Paracetamol: Past, present, and future. Am J Ther. 2000 Mar;7(2):143-7.
By clicking the link(s) above, you will be taken to an external website that is independently operated and not managed by GSK. GSK assumes no responsibility for the content on the website. If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the links above.