COMPARE OUR PRODUCTS
SEE SIDE-BY-SIDE WHAT PANADOL PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Add all Products
Back to Products
TYPE OF PAIN
The active ingredients in Panadol Extra provide upto 37% more powerful pain relief than standard paracetamol
Starts to release its medicine in as little as 5 minutes
Absorbed twice as fast as standard paracetamol tablets
Headache, Period Pain,
Provides pain relief so you can have a good nigh'ts sleep
Pain of Osteoarthritis
Provides long lasting relief from joint pain for upto 8 hours
Panadol Cold + Flu Day
Cold & Flu
Day time relief from cold and flu symptoms
Panadol Cold + Flu
Cold & Flu
Night time relief from cold and flu symptoms
Panadol Cold + Flu All in One
Cold & Flu
Provides relief from cold & flu symptoms and chesty cough
Panadol Cold + Flu Hot Lemon & Honey
Cold & Flu
Fast acting relief from cold and flu symptoms
Provides relief from sinus pain, nasal congestion and headache
Panadol Baby & Infant
Toothache, Fever, General
3 months- 5 Years
Effective relief from pain and fever for children, 3 months to 5 years
Children's Panadol (5-12 years) Elixir
Toothache, Fever, General
Effective relief from pain and fever for children, 5 to 12 years
Migraine, Headache, A cold, Arthritis, Muscular aches, Sinusitis, Toothache, Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Works to relieve Migraine pain in 30 minutes*
This section contains an overview of Panadol products and does not include full label information. Always read the product label and only use as directed.
Don't Let a Migraine take over your life. New Panadol Migraine is clinically proven to work to relieve Migrane Pain in 30 minutes*
Panadol Migraine helps relieve headache, light sensitivity, sound sensitivity & nausea. It also helps relieve minor aches and pains due to headache, a cold, arthritis, muscular aches, sinusitis, toothache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps.
*starts relief of Migraine & its symptoms
Panadol Migraine is an effective (over the counter) OTC migraine treatment. In clinical studies, patients with moderate to severe migraines experienced effective relief with just one dose. Migraine symptoms may vary, but often start on one side of the head, along with pulsating or throbbing pain. This can be combined with nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light and sound.
Panadol Migraine contains acetylsalicylic acid, paracetamol and therapeutically active caffeine.
For Migraine indication:
Adults: take 2 tablets with a glass of water, do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
For minor aches and pain indication:
Adults and children 12 and over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours, do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
Each tablet contains:
- 250 mg paracetamol
- 250 mg acetylsalicylic acid
- 65 mg caffeine
Warnings & Precautions (see label for full list)
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Should not be used with other paracetamol-containing products.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to paracetamol, caffeine or any other excipients(ingredient in the product).
- If symptoms persist, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have any liver or kidney problems, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol.
- Please see your doctor if your symptoms do not improve.
- If symptoms persist or get worsen or new symptoms occur consult a doctor because these could be signs of a serious condition.
- If you have glutathione depleted states such as sepsis, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol.
- Avoid drinking too many caffeine-containing drinks, such as coffee or tea, when taking this medication.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use. It is especially important not to use acetylsalicylic acid during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Check before you take Panadol Migraine:
Do not take Panadol Migraine:
• If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
• If you are already taking any other products containing paracetamol (see Overdose warning).
If any of these apply to you, do not take Panadol Migraine and speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
Take special care with Panadol Migraine
Check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Panadol Migraine.
In case of Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behaviour with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
If you have an allergy alert: Acetylsalicylic acid may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing) and shock.
If you have:
• Never had a migraine diagnosed by a health professional
• A headache that is different from your usual migraines
• The worst headache of your life
• Fever and stiff neck
• A headache beginning after or caused by a head injury, exertion, coughing or bending
• Experienced your first headache after the age of 50
• A daily headache, a migraine so severe as to require bed rest
• A problem or serious side effect from taking pain relievers/fever reducers
• Experienced vomiting with your migraine headache
If you suffer from: Asthma, ulcers, bleeding disorders, stomach problems such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain that do not go away or return.
If any of the above applies, do not take Panadol Migraine before talking to your doctor or pharmacist.
Taking Panadol Migraine with food and drinks
• Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take paracetamol and acetylsalicylic acid or other pain relievers/ fever reducers. Paracetamol and acetylsalicylic acid may cause liver damage and stomach bleeding.
• Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, food or beverages while taking this product, because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
Taking other medicines
If you are taking any of the following medicines, make sure your doctor or pharmacist knows about all prescription or over-the-counter medicines you are taking, in particular:
• Anticoagulants (blood thinning)
• Medicines used to treat diabetes, gout or arthritis
• Any other drug, any other product that contains paracetamol, acetylsalicylic acid or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Also, make sure your doctor or pharmacist knows about your medical history, and especially if you are under a doctor's care for any serious condition.
Overdose warning: Do not take more than directed. Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems, including serious liver damage. In case of overdose, contact your doctor immediately, or contact a Poison Control Centre. Quick medical attention is critical for adults, as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• For Migraine indication: Stop taking Panadol Migraine and consult you doctor, if your migraine is not relieved or worsens after the first dose or if new/unexpected symptoms occur.
• For Minor Ache and Pain indications: Do not take Panadol Migraine for more than 10 days for pain or 3 days for fever without consulting your doctor. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms occur, consult your doctor.
What side effects can Panadol Migraine have?
Like all medicines, Panadol Migraine can sometimes cause unwanted effects in some people.
If you experience any of the following, stop using Panadol Migraine and check with your doctor immediately:
• Allergic reaction
• Stomach pain or upset stomach getting worse or lasting
• Painful area becomes red or swollen
• Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing
If you notice any other effects that you think could be caused by Panadol Migraine, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
The content provided on Panadol Migraine page is intended for UAE only.